Hearing Healthcare in Richmond
At Signature Hearing and Balance, we offer a wide range of services to help you with your hearing health. Our audiologists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss. Our expert staff can help you manage your hearing loss with hearing aids, while providing comprehensive care. When you come to Signature Hearing and Balance we will treat you like family and use our experience and compassion to improve your quality of life through better hearing.
We work with patients of all ages to help them manage their hearing loss. We can help everyone experience better hearing and will work with you regardless of your budget. We believe hearing is important, and we do our best to help the residents of Richmond have healthy hearing. Our comprehensive services can help you with any of your hearing needs.
- Hearing Testing: We will evaluate your hearing to determine what type and degree of hearing loss you may have.
- Hearing Aid Fitting: Once we’ve determined your type and degree of hearing loss then we will expertly fit and program your new hearing aids to your specific hearing needs. We will fit the hearing aids to your unique ear shape and program them based on your listening environments and hearing loss.
- Pediatric Care: We work with many children and perform hearing testing and hearing aid fittings.
- Tinnitus Therapy: We have hearing aids that have a masking feature for tinnitus. We also provide counseling and will create a plan together to help soothe the ringing in your ears.
- Balance Testing: Problems with balance and feelings of dizziness are often the result of an issue with the inner ear. We diagnose balance disorders and will create a treatment plan to help you regain your balance and not feel dizzy.
- Earwax Management: Cerumen (earwax) can build-up in the ears causing a blockage. When this occurs you can experience mild hearing loss. We can safely remove impacted earwax and have you hearing clearly again.
- Industrial Testing: We provide hearing testing for industrial manufacturers and their employees. Prolonged exposure to loud-noise can increase your chances of hearing loss, so if you work in an industrial environment surrounded by loud noises it is important for you to have your hearing checked.
- Veteran Hearing Testing: We are contracted with the VA and fit hearing aids for veterans at no charge. We work with the VA so we can better help our community and those who served for our country.
- CAPD Testing: CAPD (Central Auditory Processing Disorder) is a hearing disability unrelated to hearing loss. We perform CAPD testing for children to determine if they have an auditory processing disorder or hearing loss. This way we can find a more precise treatment plan and refer them to a specialist if necessary.